Post here if you would like to join SG of if someone has referred you to join the SG forum.

Postby Fusion » Apr 12th, '14, 23:03

Hello,
My name is Fusion and I found you via Marchas on Bullionstacker. I'm a member there as well as Silverstackers, Realcent, Kitco and coin community.

With formal training as a PhD in Macroeconomics I feel I can add value to discussions regarding the economy both on a domestic and global level.

My interests are stacking, prepping, and things that go pow pow. I hope to make your acquaintance.

Regards,
Fusion
Fusion

Re: New member

Postby Joe » Apr 13th, '14, 02:04

Welcome to SG Fusion.

Please feel free to absorb info from and contribute to our community.

You should be able to see the main board now.
"Leaderless Resistance"
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Travis » Jul 19th, '14, 22:21

Welcome Fusion. I was just reviewing some of your gold listings over at BST thread on bullionstacker. Didn't have the year I wanted for gold libertads but the ones you had looked good. I am SilverDoge over there.

Never mind the bots. We have had a few recently.
Travis' YouTube Website (where there is always an open FREE silver giveaway): http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcxpIOp5in22igvN1FmCV7A
Travis

Postby Songbirdo » May 26th, '17, 14:08

Daisy221 wrote:Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer. Passionate about to writing and charity.

University professor that's "very good" at writing, and you write a sentence like this:
"Passionate about to writing and charity."
Songbirdo

Return to New User Referrals/Sponsorship